Accounts are welcomed, subject to status. Our terms are strictly 30days from date of invoice. On any account which is not paid in accordance with our payment terms, the account will attract:
The information that you submit will not be held by 3D Courier Services or passed to any 3rd party. In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act it will be used soley for the purpose of account administration for this transaction only. If you require any further information please email at email@example.com
If the service offered cannot be completed, due to the fault of 3D Courier Services, a full refund will be given within seven days.
T & C's
1) All and any business undertaken, including any advice or information given or service provided whether gratuitously or not, is transacted subject to the Condition hereinafter set out, and each Condition shall be deemed to be incorporated in, and to be a Condition of any agreement between "3D courier services" and its Customers.
2) In these Conditions of trading (hereinafter called "these Conditions"), the expression "the Company" means and (unless the pretext precludes the same) includes the Proprietor and any Company servants, agents, and any person or persons carrying passengers or goods under the contract with the Company. "Customer" means any person who contracts for the service of the Company and includes Customers servants or agents, or any person carried as passengers on behalf of the Customer.
3) No agent or person employed by or under contract with the Company has any authority to alter or vary in any way these conditions unless (previously) expressly authorised to do so by the Company in writing.
4) If any legislation is compulsorily applicable to any business undertaken, these Conditions shall, as regards such business , be read as subject to such legislation, and nothing in these Conditions shall be construed as a surrender by the Company, of any of its rights or immunities or as in increase of its responsibilities or liabilities under such legislation, and if part of these Conditions be repugnant to such legislation to any extent such part all as regards such business to be void to that extent but no further.
5) Customers entering into transactions of any kind with the Company for the carriage of goods expressly warrant that they are either owners or the authorised agent of the owners of any goods to which the transaction relates, and further warrant that they are authorised to accept, and are accepting, these Conditions not only for themselves, but also as agents for, and on behalf of all other persons who are or may thereafter become interested in the goods.
6) Any instructions or business accepted by the Company may in the absolute discretion of the Company be fulfilled by the Company itself or by its own servants performing part or all the relevant services, or by the Company employing or entrusting the carriage of goods or passengers to others to perform part or all of the services.
7) Subject to express instructions given by the Customer, the Company reserves to its absolute discretion as to the means, route and procedure to be followed in the carriage of passengers and in the handling, storage and transportation of goods. Further, if in the opinion of the Company it is at any stage necessary or desirable in the Customers interest to depart from those instructions, the Company shall be at liberty to do so.
8) The Customer warrants that all goods entrusted to the Company have been properly labelled and prepared.
9) All offers and quotations by the Company for its services are given on the basis of prompt acceptance by the Customer and shall remain open for acceptance for the period of seven days unless revoked, withdrawn or verified by the Company prior to such acceptance.
10) All credit accounts are rendered at such periodic intervals as shall be the Companies policy from time to time and are subject to settlement within 30 (thirty) days from the date of invoice. Where payment is not received by that date any offer made by the Company to give credit or discount for prompt settlement will automatically be deemed to be withdrawn and the Company reserves the right to impose a surcharge on all outstanding balances at a rate of 2% (two percent) per month.
11) (i) The Company shall only be responsible for any loss or damage to goods or for any non-delivery or mis-delivery if it is proved that the loss, damage, non-delivery or mis-delivery was due to the negligence or default of the Company. The carriage of such goods, any personal effects or any passenger shall be solely at the risk of the Customer and the Company shall incur no liability of any kind in respect thereof, and the Customer is advised to insure against such risks.
(ii) The Company shall only be liable for non-compliance or in-compliance with instructions given only if it is proved that the same was caused by negligence or default of the Company.
(iii) Same as aforesaid the Company shall be under no liability whatsoever, however arising, and whether in respect of or in connection with any goods or instructions, business advice, information or service or otherwise.
(iv) It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to satisfy themselves that any load they wish to have carried by the Company shall be suitable for conveyance in the vehicle or machine offered by the Company for the carriage of such a load and the Company will accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage to such a load arising from unsuitability of such vehicle or machine.
(v) Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the absence of the express agreement by the Company’s Proprietor/General Manager the company can under no circumstances whatsoever accept any responsibility for any delay to either passengers or goods not due to the negligence or default of the Company.
(vi) Further and without prejudice to the generality of the proceeding sub condition the Company shall, whether under sub conditions (i) or (ii) or otherwise be under any liability whatsoever for any detention of goods or for any consequential loss, damage or deterioration arising there from.
12) Since the Company/ 3D courier Services is unable to assess the cost to a Customer of the loss or damage of any goods, carried by a third party, in no case whatsoever shall any liability of the Company/3D Courier Services, however arising, and notwithstanding any lack of explanation, exceed the relevant value of the goods or £60 whichever is less. If the relevant goods have any extra intrinsic value to the Customer, or the Customer would suffer consequential losses in the event of their loss or damage, then the Customer is advised to insure against such risks and losses since the Company is unable to warrant that its own insurance cover will be applicable to such loss or damage (if applicable) will extend to cover any sums claimed.
13) The Company shall not be liable for loss or damage to any part of any consignment of goods (whether comprising one or more packages or parcel(s) or for the loss or non-delivery of the whole of any consignment of goods, or for the damage, delay or detention thereof, or any part thereof, however caused, unless the Company/3D Courier Services is advised thereof in writing, of the fact of the loss or damage or mis-delivery (as the case may be) , within 7 (seven) days of the loss, damage or mis-delivery occurring and a quantified claim is made in writing within 28 (twenty eight)days of the occurrence.
14) The Company/3D courier services shall not accept or deal with any noxious, dangerous, hazardous, inflammable, or explosive goods, or any goods likely to cause damage. Should the Customer nevertheless deliver any such goods to the Company/3D courier services or cause the Company/3D courier services to handle ordeal with any such goods he/she shall be liable for all loss or damage whatsoever caused by, or in connection with , the goods however arising, and shall indemnify the Company/3D courier services against all penalties, claims, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever arising in connection therewith, and the goods may be destroyed or otherwise dealt with at the sole discretion of the Company/3D courier services, or by any person in whose custody they may be at the relevant time.
15) Except under special arrangement previously made in writing, the Company/3D courier services will not accept or deal with bullion, coins, precious stones, valuable antiques, pictures (excluding commercial artwork), livestock or plants.
16) Should the Customer nevertheless (whether knowingly or unknowingly) deliver such goods to the Company/3D courier services, or cause the Company/3D courier services to handle such goods otherwise than under special arrangements previously made in writing, the Company/3D courier services shall be under no liability whatsoever for, or in connection with, the goods however arising.
17) All sums shown to be due to the Company/3D courier services on its invoices, sent to the Customer shall be paid to the Company/3D courier services immediately when due, without any deductions, any payment shall not be withheld or deferred on account of any claim / counterclaim or set-off.
18) The Company/3D courier services shall have a special lien on all goods, or charges on such goods, and shall also have a general lien against the owner of any goods for monies, on account, due from such owner to the Company/3D courier services. If any lien is not satisfied within a reasonable time, the Company/3D courier services may, at its absolute discretion, sell the goods concerned and apply the proceeds in or towards discharge of the lien and the expenses of the sale. No variation, extension or cancellation of these conditions shall be binding upon the Company/3D courier services unless, and until, it is confirmed in writing under the hand of a Director, the Proprietor, a Secretary or other Officer of the Company duly authorised in writing and, for the avoidance of doubt, it is declared that no person other than such Director, Proprietor, Secretary or Officer has authority to negotiate, or enter into any commitment on behalf of the Company/3D courier services the effect of which would, or might (but for this present clause) involve the Company/3D courier services in any legal liability whatsoever.
19) All agreements between the Company/3D courier services and its Customers shall be governed by English law and be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20) The Company/3D courier services, or any of its servants or representatives may request, at any time, assistance by either manual or mechanical means from the Customer, Consignee or Recipients, in loading or unloading any items to or from the vehicle provided, which are deemed by the aforementioned persons to be too heavy, awkward or fragile to be loaded or unloaded by themselves alone. Any period of loading or unloading which exceeds 30 (thirty) minutes may be subject to a surcharge. Any loading or unloading carried out by the Customer, Consignee, Recipient or their agents or servants must be carried out in accordance with any current Health & Safety laws or guidelines, with no risk of harm or injury to any party.
21) The Company/3D courier services can accept no liability whatsoever for late or missed deliveries due to traffic congestion, closed roads or roadblocks, adverse weather conditions, flooding, fire, electrical or mechanical breakdown of carriers vehicle, cancellation of ferries, civil disturbances or strike action or any other conditions outside the control of the Company/3D courier services. The Company/3D courier services will endeavour to make contact with the Customer, Consignee and/or the Recipient in the event that the delivery be made late or missed due to any of the aforementioned reasons providing suitable contact details have been given by the Customer for either party.
22) The Company/3D courier services reserves the right to put any goods, whether due to aforementioned reasons in Condition no. 21, or due to the Recipients absence, or Recipients premises being closed, into secure storage at the Customers expense when the Company/3D courier services, Proprietor or any servant or agent of the Company/3D courier services deems it absolutely necessary and no alternative for delivery can be arranged within a reasonable time. The Customer will have the responsibility of arranging collection from said storage facility in their own time and at their own expense.
23) The maximum amount payable per consignment is £10.000 unless agreed in advance for a higher amount, and the appropriate premium paid.